Humidity is the most important and concerning factor for all major swimming pool owners specifically in an industrial or a commercial setting. Earlier, the only available solution to manage the pool area humidity, which also was costly, was to install air-to-air heat exchanging systems. These are costlier and sometimes turn into futile exercises because they are not designed to fully prevent any physical structural damage caused because of excess of moisture. The structural harm caused because of mildew can often be irreparable.
The most effective solution that offers a thorough ventilation system is to get a swimming pool dehumidifier or an industrial dehumidifier for your commercial usage. It controls the pool area humidity as well as prevents any destructive moisture that might be present and at the same time, it has a room heating feature to complete the humidification process.
However, while choosing a swimming pool dehumidifier, you need to be sure to pick the industrial one for industrial use because they are designed with different specifications as compared to the ones for domestic purposes.
Why should you Use a Swimming Pool Dehumidifier?
There are myriad of advantages to use a swimming pool dehumidifier or an industrial dehumidifier, which is especially designed to control the humidity of the pool area in an industrial setting. Below are some of the advantages:
- They continue to release clean air by removing any available, structure-harming airborne particle inside the pool area.
- In order to maintain consistency in the temperature of the pool area, the swimming pool dehumidifiers have an automatic system that works in combination with the pool area’s duct heating system.
- The best part about using a swimming pool dehumidifier is that they release cool dry air in hot season while giving you warm dry air in cold weather. For this feature, they ought to be operated with a remote condenser.
- On the contrary to standard ventilation systems that do not offer the feature of replacing hot and humid air present in the swimming pool area with cool and dry air, an industrial dehumidifier has been innovated to offer such features.
- Dehumidifiers help you prevent damage on your interior due to excess of moisture as a primary function.
- The recent innovations done on dehumidifiers help the controller to supervise the pool area’s temperature from a remote location thus, enhancing the system’s efficiency.
- As much as it is energy efficient, it also has a trouble-free operation, which is automatic in nature.
- The automatic features make its maintenance easier and enhance its productivity. With a branded industrial dehumidifier, you can rest assure that it comes with a proper hygiene and quality check.
- It also comes with an optional supplemental pool area heating feature that you may use as and when required.
Components of a Swimming Pool Dehumidifier
A standard swimming pool dehumidifier or an industrial dehumidifier comes with some generic components that include:
- Water Source Cooling feature to maintain temperature of the source
- It comes with both types of configurations; vertical and horizontal
- Installation of horizontal configuration
- An internal hot water heating system
- Gas or electric heating feature for external body